Purpose: This is the page that displays when your shoppers (with redeemable points) click on individual products that can be redeemed with points. The page displays the product along with how many points the product will be, as well as what the customer’s points balance will be after purchase.
Note: It is important to preserve the commented tags to ensure the software performs correctly.
[rewards_details-detail] <!--START: myAccount--> <!--END: myAccount--> <!--START: CATEGORY_HEADER--> [CONTENT] <!--END: CATEGORY_HEADER--> [rewards_redeem-redeemItem] [name] [points] [user_points] <!--START: redeem_true--> [user_pointsafter] [catalogid] <!--END: redeem_true--> <!--START: redeem_false--> <!--END: redeem_false--> <!--START: CATEGORY_FOOTER--> [CONTENT] <!--END: CATEGORY_FOOTER-->
Note: Code blocks and their respective variables will only work with specific template pages.
Note: Some of the following variables are dynamically inserted from your cart’s Settings ->Design ->Store Language section.
- [rewards_details-detail] – Displays the Title of the “My Rewards – Detail” heading of the page. (See Settings ->Design ->Store Language)
- [rewards_redeem-redeemItem] – Displays the Title of the “Redeem product” area of the page. (See Settings ->Design ->Store Language)
- [name] – Inserts the Name information of the redeemable product.
- [points] – inserts the number of points needed to redeem the item.
- [user_points] – Inserts the Customer’s current redeemable points Balance.
- [user_pointsafter] – Inserts the number of redeemable points that will remain after the purchase.
- [catalogid] – Used by the Software to reference and insert the Item’s Database ID for the item purchase.