Purpose: This template is used to display the contents of the Group Deal feature widget.
Note: This template contains its own style elements coded directly onto the template to allow font coloring and size changes.
Note: It is important to preserve the commented tags to ensure the software performs correctly.
<!--START: groupdeal--> <!--START: savings_percentage--> [savings_percentage] <!--END: savings_percentage--> [catalogid] [image1] [name] [name] <!--START: ITEMPRICE--> [price] <!--END: ITEMPRICE--> <!--START: SALEPRICE--> [saleprice] <!--END: SALEPRICE--> [catalogid] <!--START: price2--> [price2] <!--START: SAVINGS--> [savings] <!--END: SAVINGS--> <!--END: price2--> [gd_expires] [gd_secs] <!--END: groupdeal--> <!--START: nodeal--> <!--END: nodeal-->
Note: Code blocks and their respective variables will only work with specific template pages.
Note: Several of these variables are used in multiple places on the page, with their dynamic content controlled by the code block used in each instance.
- [savings_percentage] – Inserts the Deal’s Savings Percentage factor.
- [catalogid] – Used by the Software to Insert/Reference the Product’s Database ID for linking purposes.
- [image1] – Inserts the Product’s Main image
- [name] – Inserts and References the Product’s Name information.
- [price] – Inserts the Product’s Regular Price. (If the Deal Item is not marked down)
- [saleprice] – Inserts the Deal item’s On Sale Price. (If Deal Item is discounted)
- [price2] – Inserts the Deal Item’s Retail Price.
- [savings] – Inserts the Amount of Savings on the Deal.